Multiple parties and gatherings, a chance to catch up with mates not seen often enough an opportunity to have a break from work and relax.
Give is to take as foist is to yoink.
That is all ;)
I preface this blog by saying I am quite staggeringly drunk. I've just got back from the Christmas party I can barely type and I was singing along to the end theme to dirty dancing with a colleagues wife
Let me start with a note: I'm not the original source for this information. I'm distilling infromation from a review site I trust into a (hopefully*) shorter form, targeted at, um, you if you're reading this, especially if you wouldn't normally wade through a full review.
* Not always the case. Ask any Icar player about my recaps of last session.
I'm an Uncle again! Sister has dropped sprog 2, 8lb 6oz (a big one). Baby, Mother and father all well (although I imagine my sister's language was profane).
Oh, and Happy Birthday Edward!
*edit* Time was wrong.
1) The fucking star power meter looks fucking mince and it now harder to at-a-glance see how much you have. Where is my throbbing light?!?!?
2) The shape of the controller is irritating as hell.
3) The in-between sections animations.
4) Fuck it, most of the animations actually. The lead singer bloke is just plain distracting.