1) The fucking star power meter looks fucking mince and it now harder to at-a-glance see how much you have. Where is my throbbing light?!?!?
2) The shape of the controller is irritating as hell.
3) The in-between sections animations.
4) Fuck it, most of the animations actually. The lead singer bloke is just plain distracting.
5) That BASTARD streak thing "You have 50 notes" or "You have 100 notes". Cheers cunts that cut right across where I was looking, distracting me with it's gay bounce and now I have cocked up again.
6) The notes counter, give me back my nice yellow lights bitches.
7) Activating star power is now nearly impossible, cheap sensors apparently. Cheaper game? Of course not.
8) Even when star power is now activated THE WHOLE BASTARD CONTROLLER shakes.
Things I like about Guitar Hero 3:
1) Bulls on Parade is not a cover and therefore actually really good.