Please ignore this for now. Wanting to use it to give info to builders/architects.
Rob and Kate Lang are looking for an architect to design and project manage:
- Rebuild of the garage into a home office.
- Use the roof of home office as a roof garden.
- A lean-to or conservatory in the alleyway at the back of the house.
- Replace the fence adjoining us and #8 (our fence)
- There must be a way into the new office from the house and Alpine street.
- The existing steps are much too steep to navigate safely.
- The new office requires power, heating and lighting but minimal interior design.
The Garage and Deck
The existing garage is accessed down some steps. Above the garage is a deck. The big bush is actually part of (on the left) and is difficult to cut back because of its location over the garage roof.
The steps looking up