I've found it difficult to move around inside Ringwall because there aren't stations where I need them. I'm going to put a new network in but while I am still planning, I thought it might be cool to get your ideas and feedback.
I've updated the rail network diagram to overlay the map.
The Plan - Work In Progress
- Remove the skyway - done
- Fix the Hamster where the rail runs through it - done
- Remove rails from Flaming tower. - done
- Proper station at Moria North Dam. - done
- Proper station at Big Rob's tower.- done
Divert Lightstone to Moria.
- Improve the Orange Line to Moria with nice
Orange Hardened Clay walls (done)and lighting
- Improve the Blue Line to West Bridge with
nice Blue Hardened Clay walls (done)and lighting.
- Remove the Big Cave station. It's too close to Uberstore and St. Spawncras . done
- East Gate - Done
- Uber Store - this will actually be part of Big Cave because Big Cave extends waaay to the South. - Done
- Village. Needs a better name. - done
- Creeper Hotel.
- West Bridge. Doesn't actually have a station, the line leads to a viewing platform for the bridge! We'll keep the viewing platform but it doesn't need to be rail - Done.
- Vertical slum - Done
Completely New Lines:
- St. Spawncras to Eastgate (Purple Line) - Done
- St. Spawncras to South Castle (Red Line) - Done
- Circle line? Do I do this?
Bits and Bobs:
- Connect Orange Line to St. Spawncras - done
- Connect Red Line to St. Spawncras - done
- Connect Purple Line to St. Spawncras - done
- Tidy up Cloudship Atlantis (Green Line) - done
- Banners in St. Spawncras - done
- Signage in all stations - Remaining: Creeper Hotel done
Should I do a massive circle line?
There is a temptation to make a huge like that joins all the gates and runs in a 800 blocks square and extends beyond the wall. The corners of the tunnel would have stations on them. It would make it easier to go from outside to inside the wall, which is a bit of a problem right now.
Or perhaps I should do a circle that runs inside the wall, joining up Big Rob's tower, creeper hotel and the four gates?